★ Abubakar left a message for you

Abubakar via Twoo

Apr 30, 2017, 4:44:37 AM4/30/17
to simuli...@googlegroups.com

Abubakar sent you a message!

Check out your invitation ➔

(Please ignore this message if it doesn't seem intended for you or if you don't recognize this sender.)

Twoo

By clicking 'Check out your invitation ➔', you agree that an account will be created for you on Twoo. You accept our Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Policy , including our Cookie use, and you agree to receive email notifications about your account, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.