Links configuration

Alex Korobkov

Feb 16, 2011, 4:20:18 PM2/16/11
to simplewiki
Hi,

I am working on development a plugin for my favorite CMS which will
enable wiki markup.

In my site I need to have links like < a href=\path\pagename>link
name</a >. However markup like [[\path\pagename|link name]] renders to
a link to my root url. How to configure it properly?

Alex.

Henrik Bechmann

Feb 18, 2011, 10:18:09 AM2/18/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like the symlink capability would help.

configure a symlink like this:

$wiki = new SimpleWiki();
$wiki->register_symlinks(array('Path'=>'','Department'=>'root/mydepartment/'));

The markup requires either a fully formed url (http://...) or a symlink (Path:/path/pagename).

Hope this helps,

- Henrik

bechmann.ca

Alex Korobkov

Feb 19, 2011, 6:20:03 AM2/19/11
to simplewiki
Henric,

Thnaks for your reply. However, I did not achieve any success.

Here is all my code for simple test page:

function __autoload($class_name) {
include('classes/' . strtolower($class_name) . '.php');
}

$wiki = new SimpleWiki($_REQUEST['source']);
$wiki->register_symlinks(array('pp'=>''));
$result=$wiki->get_html();

But [[pp:\page.html]] does not render.

Also, after review of your documentation at http://simplewiki.org/extensions#symlinks
I discovered that it is possible to use predefined markup [[local:
\page.html]]. But it does nt work either. '

Your help is very appreciated.

Alex.

Henrik Bechmann

Feb 19, 2011, 11:21:18 AM2/19/11
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
The first character of the Symlink must be capital. Try "Pp" or "Local". (I'm currently working on some documentation).

- Henrik

Alex.

Alex Korobkov

Feb 19, 2011, 2:43:47 PM2/19/11
to simplewiki
Oh, now it is working! Thank you so much, Henrik!

Alex Korobkov

Feb 19, 2011, 2:44:02 PM2/19/11
to simplewiki