Local Instance Login

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

JGAllen23

未讀,
2010年4月20日 晚上8:23:502010/4/20
收件者:Simpletext.ws
I'm looking to add some features to the simpletext.ws code and host it
as my own instance. I've got it up and running using the
GoogleAppEngineLauncher, but I'm confused on how I can sync against my
local server. When I try to login to the local server it just asks me
for an email, but the menu bar app asks for both a login and
password. Is there anyway to run and sync to the local instance?

Jon Skovron

未讀,
2010年4月21日 下午2:13:132010/4/21
收件者:Simpletext.ws
So wait, you've got a GoogleAppsEngine version of Simpletext running.
It sounds like you're then trying to sync that to another server that
you have running locally? The Simpletext app will sync from the
AppsEgine hosted to a Mac or iPhone, but not to another server.

Or am I totally reading this wrong...

JGAllen23

未讀,
2010年4月21日 下午2:58:192010/4/21
收件者:Simpletext.ws
Sorry, I probably wasn't very clear. I just want to run the
SimpleText Mac App (menu bar icon) with my local dev environment of
SimpleText.ws.

Jesse Grosjean

未讀,
2010年4月22日 上午11:52:302010/4/22
收件者:simple...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, the client code is login only works for hosted versions of the app.

Your best is to temporarily edit the SimpleText.ws code (while you are
testing) so that it doesn't need authentication. The easiest way to do
that is to do a find a replace for:

users.get_current_user()

And replace with:

users.User("te...@example.com")