SimpleText Access Problem

SunnySideSound

Sep 25, 2010, 6:30:53 PM9/25/10
to Simpletext.ws
I'm having problems with SimpleText syncing from my laptop, a macbook
pro running OS 10.6.4.

My University requires us to use the a VPN when using most of the
wireless networks around campus. If you aren't signed in yet, your
browser will bring up a page telling you to login to the VPN, along
with instructions on how to download it, etc.

Anyways, SimpleText must have tried to sync while I wasn't on the VPN
yet at some point, and now, it refuses to sync. I tried deleting it
(along with the .plist file associated with it), re-installing, so
on. No luck. It always displays this message when it fails:

/v1/documents (404)
"<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/loose.dtd">

<HEAD>
<TITLE>THIS PAGE HAS MOVED</TITLE>
charset=iso-8859-1">

<META http-equiv=Pragma content=no-cache>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="0;URL=http://wireless-
login.it.siu.edu/">
</HEAD>

<BODY>