Conflict resulution not possible via iPhone Safari

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

simplewok

未读,
2010年6月4日 08:17:022010/6/4
收件人 Simpletext.ws
Hi,

After using TaskPaper Mac and TaskPaper iPhone for 2 days today i had
my first "Sync Conflict".
As I was away from home, I my TaskPaper iPhone App launched iPhones
Safari to surf to SimpleText.ws website.
I logged in and could click on "Conflicts".
The page for conflict resolution was loaded...
But the page was lagerer than my sceen. I could only see half of it.
No "Multitouch" Zoom out was possible and there were no scrollbars.

I could even not scroll by multitouch...

So after all I had to wait with conflict resolution till I got home...

Could you developers please check/solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany.
I happy user.

SimpleWOK.