What is the design of Simpletext? For a single person or also team as well?

Bern.Z

Apr 26, 2010, 1:57:24 PM4/26/10
to Simpletext.ws
I am wondering what Simpletext's design supposed to be?

Is it meant that I can sync one file/project list to multiple
computers/devices owned by a single person?

Or would it also include purposes where 2 or more people maintain a
single project list?

Jesse Grosjean

Apr 27, 2010, 8:43:15 AM4/27/10
to simple...@googlegroups.com
> Is it meant that I can sync one file/project list to multiple
> computers/devices owned by a single person?

Yes.

> Or would it also include purposes where 2 or more people maintain a
> single project list?

Also yes, but not yet well supported, but possible. See this post is
you want to do document sharing:

http://blog.hogbaysoftware.com/post/439105877/simpletext-ws-sharing-documents

Jesse