Lots of Files in WR-iPhone. Folders?

1 view

jnpazer

May 2, 2010, 9:32:06 AM5/2/10
to Simpletext.ws
Hi, I keep a work related daily list, among other things, in WR and I
change the name and save the new list while hanging on to the old list
for reference. My list of files it's getting seriously long....

What's the organizational suggestion for this problem?

Is there a way to create a folder structure on the iPhone? On
SimpleText.

IMPORTANT: are you working on an iPad savvy version?

Thanks,

JNP

Jon Skovron

May 2, 2010, 3:24:29 PM5/2/10
to Simpletext.ws
There's a document tagging system in Taskpaper.iPhone that Jesse said
he will port over to WR.iPhone the next time he updates it. I'm hoping
when he pushes out the iPad version. Which I'm also hoping is soon.

In the mean time, I've been using a combination of file naming
conventions, (i.e. title.chapter.version.txt) that I call up with the
search feature and the Sort By Modified setting. It ain't perfect, but
it's better than nothing.

Stefano F. Rausch

May 2, 2010, 12:28:43 PM5/2/10
to Simpletext.ws
The upcoming version of WR Touch will have the same tagging
capabilities as TP Touch, with which you can filter the files to see.

Jesse Grosjean

May 3, 2010, 12:39:44 PM5/3/10
to simple...@googlegroups.com
Yes, iPad versions of my apps are in progress.

Jesse