Which MFA is used with SSP?

Janos Mohacsi

Nov 15, 2021, 10:43:33 AM11/15/21
to SimpleSAMLphp
Dear All,

    Can you share which MFA solutions used by your SSP IdP? Are you
using the opensource MFA or commercial MFA solution? Which are you
integrating it? As authsource or as authproc?

Best Regards,

--
János Mohácsi
Chief International R&D Officer, T&I service owner

T: +36 30 555 7599
mohacs...@kifu.gov.hu

Kormányzati Informatikai Fejlesztési Ügynökség

pat...@cirrusidentity.com

Nov 22, 2021, 3:15:45 PM11/22/21
to SimpleSAMLphp
Hi János,

For cases where we use SSP as a proxy in front of Okta or Azure, we rely on the the Okta/Azure to do MFA and signal that to us.

For other cases we have used privacyIdea.

The MFA logic is run in authproc since that provides us the most flexibility.

- Patrick