Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Sebastian Bölling

no llegida,
9 de set. 2021, 8:56:519/9/21
a SimpleSAMLphp
Hi,

how can I disable the admin/config page? I know how to password protect them with admin.protectindexpage - but I want to disable them at all.

Second option for me would be to show the page, but disable a possible login method. At the moment there is "admin" user pre-filled. My first thought was to remove the admin configuration from authsources.php - but it doesn't seem to work - maybe my fault.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sebastian

Peter Schober

no llegida,
9 de set. 2021, 14:54:089/9/21
a SimpleSAMLphp
* Sebastian Bölling <sebastian...@gmail.com> [2021-09-09 14:56]:
> how can I disable the admin/config page? I know how to password protect
> them with admin.protectindexpage - but I want to disable them at all.

This question (and possible answers) was covered numerous times on the
list, please check the archives.

-peter

Tim van Dijen

no llegida,
13 de set. 2021, 7:33:4813/9/21
a SimpleSAMLphp
As a follow up on this;
I'm not sure this was mentioned previously on the list, but the config-pages have been moved to their own admin-module and that module can be disabled entirely in SimpleSAMLphp 2.0 (to be released later this year).

- Tim

Op donderdag 9 september 2021 om 20:54:08 UTC+2 schreef Peter Schober:
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor
Reenvia
0 missatges nous