Re: [simplesamlphp-users] SSO is not working when i m trying to login via the php application

Peter Schober

Nov 21, 2021, 7:06:09 PM11/21/21
to SimpleSAMLphp
* 'Akshay Naik' via SimpleSAMLphp <simple...@googlegroups.com> [2021-11-21 16:06]:
> when i m trying to login from my php application it gives me error
> [image: error sso.png]

No idea what "Could not find SP request for id ..." should mean.
It's not an error message from SimpleSAMLphp, so we can't tell you
what's wrong. We don't even know what software that is.

You're asking in the wrong place about a non-SimpleSAMphp error
message while also providing zero technical details about the
deployment, the steps you took to integrate SSP with your PHP
application, etc.pp.

-peter