Updated Portuguese simpleSAMLphp translation

Miguel Cabeça

Nov 3, 2008, 12:11:19 PM11/3/08
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andreas,

Now that I can view the translation in context in our testing
environment, I've updated some portuguese translations that were wrong
given the missig context. Could you update the repository with these
new translations before the 1.3 release?

Thanks

Miguel Cabeça

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Nov 4, 2008, 12:44:10 AM11/4/08
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com

I'm commiting your update to trunk now. Thank you very much for your
contribution!

I aslo see that several other people have recently updated the
language files. Thanks!

My current plan for the translation portal is to add two levels. The
most important language tags, and then an option to enter full
translation mode, where all the tags are included. As new modules and
additional functionality is beeing added, it would be too much to
require that all tags are translated to all languages.

Kind regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Åkre Solberg