new language for translation: basque

1 view

Oskar Casquero

Jan 13, 2009, 2:28:23 PM1/13/09
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andreas,

I would like to start contributing to simplesamlphp by translating it to basque, a language which holds co-official status in a region of Spain.

Could you please insert another entry for basque in the translation tool?

Regards,
Oskar

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Jan 14, 2009, 1:15:25 AM1/14/09
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com, Oskar Casquero
Hi, great news.

I've added 'eu' => 'Euskara' to the translation portal. Let me know when it is more or less complete, and I'll commit new dictionary files.

If you see that translating the whole set of tags is too much work, I'm fine with a translation that cover the most important parts. In example you can leave out translating the english error messages if you want.

Kind regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Åkre Solberg