Hebrew Translation

nakee

Jun 6, 2011, 7:39:45 AM6/6/11
to simplesamlphp Translation
Hi,
I started translating simplesamlphp to Hebrew.
It seems to work pretty well, how can I upload my translation to the
site?

Ely

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Jun 6, 2011, 7:46:25 AM6/6/11
to nakee, simplesamlphp translation

We use the simplesamlphp translation portal for translations. I've added hebrew (he) as a language:

https://translation.rnd.feide.no/simplesaml/module.php/translationportal/index.php?aid=simplesamlphp

If you have already done part of the translation in the translation files, send it to us, and we may upload it to the translation portal.

Andreas

E L

Jun 6, 2011, 8:08:44 AM6/6/11
to Andreas Åkre Solberg, simplesamlphp translation
Hi,
I attached the files with the translation I did so far.

Ely

2011/6/6 Andreas Åkre Solberg <andreas...@uninett.no>
login.translation.json
logout.translation.json

E L

Jun 14, 2011, 3:11:52 AM6/14/11
to Andreas Åkre Solberg, simplesamlphp translation
Hi,

I finished the Hebrew simplesamlphp translation.
Do I need to do anything else for it to be committed?
Can I somehow get it from the site to my local copy in the meanwhile?

Ely