Re: I hope to add in the Simplified Chinese language translation, what should I do

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Sep 16, 2011, 4:11:22 AM9/16/11
to simple...@googlegroups.com, translation simplesamlphp

On 15. sep. 2011, at 15:51, anderson howl wrote:

I use the Simplified Chinese language, but there is no official
translation project, I hope to increase the Simplified Chinese
translation project, how should I do, I hope someone can tell me

You may start translation of Simplified Chinese at this url. On [zh].

Here are the language codes in Firefox:

We already have a traditional chinese (chinese-Taiwan) translation; which is using language code zh-tw.

Our proposal would be to use [zh] for simplified chinese. Unless you have some objections?

When you're done, let us know, and we will extract the language files from the database, and commit to simplesamlphp source.

We would like all translators to join the [SimpleSAMLphp Translators' list]:

Your help in translating is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Andreas

anderson howl

Sep 16, 2011, 8:04:45 AM9/16/11
to simplesamlphp Translation
ok. I found it. I will translate it to complete