Social Networking Opportunities

karen salvia

Apr 14, 2009, 6:19:35 AM4/14/09
to simplesamlphp Translation
Dear Translators,

It's important for every translator to be active and have a good
social network. Good networking skills will definitely fetch more
work, more work means more clients and finally if you have many
clients then that will fetch you more money.

www.translationartwork.com is active on various online social
networking groups. Apart from providing freelance translation jobs, we
also provide good resources to our registered translators. We are
active on various online networking groups, and below are few links
for you to register and be a part of our online team.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arbon-Switzerland/TranslationArtworkcom/50433061924

Linked-In - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1814522&trk=anetsrch_name&goback=%2Egdr_1238393771825_1

Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/translationartwork

Twitter - http://twitter.com/Translation_Art

Come join us and be a part of various discussions, get news alerts
about translation world and moreover, make new contacts. Don't forget
to register yourself on www.translationartwork.com as a freelance
translator.

Your translator friend,

Karen Salvia