new language for translation: japanese

Tsukasa Hamano

Dec 10, 2009, 9:56:44 PM12/10/09
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I translated part of simpleSAMLphp. I attached patch from svn
tunk. check it please.
Then, I know webinterface translation page, but I want to use my text
editor, is that OK?

Regard,

--
Open Source Solution Technology Corporation
Tsukasa Hamano <ham...@osstech.co.jp>

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Dec 11, 2009, 5:59:41 AM12/11/09
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 03:56, Tsukasa Hamano <ham...@osstech.co.jp> wrote:
> I translated part of simpleSAMLphp. I attached patch from svn
> tunk. check it please.
> Then, I know webinterface translation page, but I want to use my text
> editor, is that OK?

Wow, great surprise! Thanks.

The only official way to include translation is to use the web portal.
But I'll write some scripts to include your translation from files...
(when I am back at work in january).

Feel free to continue translation using the files.

This goes for the first time inclusion of japanese. For subsequent
updates or fixed, I'll have to point you to the web portal.

Kind regards,
Andreas.

Tsukasa Hamano

Jan 29, 2010, 4:13:25 AM1/29/10
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Andreas

I know to modified dictionary format.
Could you merge my translation patch?
I want to translate remaining words and be completed until 1.6 :-)

Regards,

At Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:59:41 +0100,

Solberg Andreas Åkre

Jan 29, 2010, 4:27:53 AM1/29/10
On 29. jan.2010, at 10:13, Tsukasa Hamano wrote:

> Hi, Andreas
>
> I know to modified dictionary format.
> Could you merge my translation patch?
> I want to translate remaining words and be completed until 1.6 :-)

Yes, I will include your patch before 1.6 is released. Is it soon enough if I wait until you are complete and then include it?

I've added an issue on this topic, in order to not forget about it before the 1.6 release:

http://code.google.com/p/simplesamlphp/issues/detail?id=281

Andreas