Fwd: Translation and two letter country code.

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Oct 28, 2008, 3:58:28 AM10/28/08
to translation simplesamlphp

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andreas Åkre Solberg <andreas...@uninett.no>
Date: 27. oktober 2008 21:01.12 GMT+01:00
Cc: Miguel Cabeça <cab...@ist.utl.pt>
Subject: Re: Translation and two letter country code.

On 23. okt.2008, at 20:02, Miguel Cabeça wrote:

Hi,

I would like to translate simpleSAMLphp to Portuguese used in Portugal
(pt-PT or pt_PT) as opposed to Portuguese used in Brazil (pt-BR ou
pt_BR).

Hi, I changed the current portugese to pt-BR, and added pt as standard portugese.

Feel free to go to
https://translation.rnd.feide.no/?aid=simplesamlphp

and start translating simpleSAMLphp to portugese :)

(sorry about the delay)

How can I do this in simpleSAMLphp as it only support two-character
language codes as specified in ISO-639-1?

--
Andreas Åkre Solberg
=andreas

--
Andreas Åkre Solberg
=andreas

Miguel Cabeça

Oct 28, 2008, 12:29:48 PM10/28/08
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hi, I changed the current portugese to pt-BR, and added pt as standard portugese.

Feel free to go to
https://translation.rnd.feide.no/?aid=simplesamlphp

and start translating simpleSAMLphp to portugese :)

The portuguese translation is now complete. How can i download the new set of dictionaries for my simpleSAMLphp instalation?

Best Regards

Miguel Cabeça

Andreas Åkre Solberg

Oct 28, 2008, 2:41:06 PM10/28/08
to simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com
Wow! Your contribution is very much welcome!

I've checked in the new language files in subversion, so you can update from trunk and they will be available.

Make sure to check the config-template/config.php. There is one config line that lists all available languages, and you need to include pt there.

Hope you make it work,

Andreas