Important news about the Translation Portal

Jaime Perez Crespo

Nov 17, 2015, 9:30:36 AM11/17/15
to simple...@googlegroups.com, simplesamlp...@googlegroups.com, simplesa...@googlegroups.com, simplesamlph...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First of all, apologies for crossposting.

As some of you may have noticed, the Translation Portal (formally known as Feide RnD Translation Portal), where the translation efforts for SimpleSAMLphp and other open source projects were coordinated, is now gone.

We are evaluating the different possibilities at hand in order to make it easier for translators to contribute to our project, and as usual we welcome all suggestions and ideas. Meanwhile, until we have a new translation system in place, we will have no other option than to accept contributed translations as pull requests in github. We’ve written some brief guidelines to help those willing to contribute that are not familiar with git or github:

http://translation.rnd.feide.no/

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause.

--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost