Single IDp with muliple SP on subdomain with seperate ftp user

happy123dubey

Feb 27, 2020, 8:27:47 AM2/27/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Hi All,

I need to authenticate with single IDp(ADFS) with multiple service provider on different subdomains with seperate ftp users means,  a domain a1.example.com can not access files of a2.example.com  and I have installed simpleSAMLphp on a1.example.com and its working file with IDp and sp a1.example.com. I have configure two sp's in authsource.php. How I can include  "simplesamlphp/lib/_autoload.php" in a2.example.com. I do not want seperate simplesamlphp installation for every subdomain. If I need to install seperate instance for every subdomain, what is the use of configuration of multiple SP'.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
HD

Nick Vissari

Feb 27, 2020, 9:01:10 AM2/27/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
You can specify whatever complicated logic you want on each SPs authproc using core:PHP code, e.g.  https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/stable/core:authproc_php

happy123dubey

Nick Vissari

Feb 27, 2020, 4:27:10 PM2/27/20
to simplesa...@googlegroups.com
You only need a single IdP. Each service needs to be its own SP.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/simplesamlphp-dev/8f856b57-a509-4fde-ba10-3cbd663969d3%40googlegroups.com.

happy123dubey

Feb 28, 2020, 7:27:07 AM2/28/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Got it, but different SP(website under a domain) require seperate simpleSAMLphp installation or SSO can be achieved by single simpleSAMLphp installation for all sundomains?

Nick Vissari

Feb 28, 2020, 6:24:41 PM2/28/20
to simplesa...@googlegroups.com
Either is fine. It's all up to your design of how authentication and authorization is going to work.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/simplesamlphp-dev/1e4fc769-95a6-4f0f-ab58-659aa38cad34%40googlegroups.com.