Is it possible multiple service provider(mutiple website on subdomains with in a domain) with single simpleSAMLphp installation

happy123dubey

Mar 1, 2020, 2:35:18 AM3/1/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Hi All,

I am using ADFS as IDP and want to use simpleSAMLphp as Service Provider. Have installed simpleSAMLphp on website e.g. a1.example.com. After exchanging metada with in IDP and default-sp, connected with ADFS as IDP succesfully. We have multiple website e.g. a2.example.coma3.example.com.. . For all these websites we need to implement single sign on. For this on every website we need to install simpleSAMLphp instance? If yes, what is the use of configuring mutiple service provider in authsources.php?

If it can be achieved by single installation(which I would prefer), how it can be?

I want to do it like this, install simpleSAMLphp on sso.example.com and configure multiple service providers in it for a1.example.coma2.example.com and a3.example.com.
In this case issue is  that our SP's on Linux enviornment, within in subdomain I can't access files of other subdomain. so how can I autoload simpleSAMLphp lib in a1.example.coma2.example.coma3.example.com for getting SAML Attributes to authenticate user for website resources.

Please suggest a way in my situation, to implement SSO using simpleSAMLphp so in future if require I need to upgrade, maintain simpleSAMLphp minimally.

Thanks & Regards,
HD