SSO is not working when i m trying to login via the php application

Akshay Naik

Nov 18, 2021, 10:28:49 AM11/18/21
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
i had configured SSO in my php application using   SimpleSAMLphp.
My SP :  SimpleSAMLphp
My IDP : AWS SSO

After configurations i m able to login  from my aws dashboard to my php application, however when i m trying to login from my php application it gives me error
Given below is the same.
I have added the certificate also in SimpleSAMLphp , but still getting the issue.
Plz help me

error sso.png

pat...@cirrusidentity.com

Nov 18, 2021, 5:17:43 PM11/18/21
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Hi,

This list is for discussing developing the SimpleSAMLphp and not for its usage. Try the SSP users list https://groups.google.com/g/simplesamlphp

To get any helpful feedback you'll need to describe your configuration, provide more detailed error information. The screen shot you showed looks like there was an error on the AWS side, and provides no details on the error. No one on the SSP list will be able to help you based on that error message. A better place to reach out may be the AWS forums, or to do what the error suggests and contact your administrator with the information.

- Patrick