Authproc but on logout

Nick Vissari

Nov 12, 2020, 2:53:28 PM11/12/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Any advise on where/how I could execute some custom code on logout? I would like to avoid throwing a bunch of hacks in modules/saml/lib/IdP/SAML2.php.

tvd...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2020, 3:36:20 AM11/18/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Hi Nick,

I think the interface class \SimpleSAML\IdP\LogoutHandlerInterface was created for this reason, so you can easily write your own logout handler.
Seems to be a bit of an undocumented feature, but you can actually configure the custom handler in config.php, see:  https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/blob/ed879726336029407946fbc1091dc19371c16a38/lib/SimpleSAML/IdP.php#L413-L437
It may not be as flexible as authprocs, but I hope this suits your needs?

- Tim

tvd...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2020, 4:27:26 AM11/18/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Looking at the code a bit better, I don't think it's usable for you _just yet_
We would need to change the default case and see of the configured value points to an existing class which implements the LogoutHandlerInterface.. Should be an easy change though.

Nick Vissari

Nov 18, 2020, 6:58:26 AM11/18/20
to SimpleSAMLphp developers
Excellent! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.