SimpleSAMLphp development workshop

Jaime Pérez Crespo

Feb 8, 2019, 6:50:03 AM2/8/19
to SimpleSAMLphp, simplesa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We will be gathering together again this 7-8 of March to work on SimpleSAMLphp, this time in GÉANT's offices in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The agenda is still work in progress, but expect in any case work related to the 2.0 release.

We welcome everybody to join the workshop, although we’ll have limited space. If you are interested in attending, please do not hesitate to join us and register here:

https://eventr.geant.org/events/3051

Hoping to see you in Amsterdam!

Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

jaime...@uninett.no
jaime...@protonmail.com
9A08 EA20 E062 70B4 616B 43E3 562A FE3A 6293 62C2

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost