SimpleSAMLphp development workshop

Jaime Pérez Crespo

Oct 29, 2018, 9:19:32 AM10/29/18
to SimpleSAMLphp, simplesa...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are joining together this autumn for a new SimpleSAMLphp workshop. This time we will come back to Valencia, Spain, and meet there for three days from the 19th to the 21st of November. The Polytechnic University of Valencia was kind enough to host us again, also with the help of RedIRIS, the Spanish Research and Education Network, who will kindly sponsor coffee breaks and lunch. We would like to take the chance to thank both for their commitment to the project and their support.

This time we will focus on our new user interface that will be the default for SimpleSAMLphp 2.0, and we will aim at having it ready to ship in a release for everybody to start using it.

We welcome everybody to join and work with us in Valencia. If you would like to come, please remember to register here so that we can fix the logistics:

https://eventr.geant.org/events/3005

We will update the event as soon as the specific details of the venue are available. We hope to see you there!

Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

jaime...@uninett.no
jaime...@protonmail.com
9A08 EA20 E062 70B4 616B 43E3 562A FE3A 6293 62C2

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost