New Lead Maintainer

Jaime Perez

Apr 27, 2023, 11:25:22 AM4/27/23
to SimpleSAMLphp Announces, SimpleSAMLphp, SimpleSAMLphp developers
Hello,

The SimpleSAMLphp Board is very happy to welcome John Sinteur as the new Lead Maintainer of the SSP project.

John currently works as a security architect, and as Lead Developer for the Internet.nl test tool, an initiative by the Platform Internet standards in the Netherlands.

John will begin his SSP Lead Maintainer role on a part-time basis effective immediately. His initial focus will be familiarizing himself with the project and the people who currently maintain it. He’ll be meeting with the SSP board and reaching out to key project contributors.

Please help us welcome John to the community, and feel free to reach out if you’d like to offer help with any aspect of the project, or have suggestions you’d like John and the Board to consider.

--
Jaime Pérez

PGP: 9A08 EA20 E062 70B4 616B 43E3 562A FE3A 6293 62C2
jaime...@protonmail.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost