SimpleSAMLphp 1.16.2

Jaime Perez Crespo

Sep 28, 2018, 9:32:26 AM9/28/18
to simplesamlp...@googlegroups.com, SimpleSAMLphp
Hi all,

Version 1.16.2 of SimpleSAMLphp has just been released. This is a bugfix release, addressing a number of issues detected in the software, as well as making it possible to install it with composer again in stable environments. The release is available here:

https://github.com/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/releases/tag/v1.16.2

You can also install it with composer by requiring “simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp:1.16.2” in your projects. Many thanks to those who have reported bugs in the past few weeks and helped us fix them.

As usual, you can find the upgrade notes here:

https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/1.16/simplesamlphp-upgrade-notes-1.16

and a list of all things fixed in this release:

https://simplesamlphp.org/docs/1.16/simplesamlphp-changelog#section_1

Regards,

Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

jaime...@uninett.no
jaime...@protonmail.com
9A08 EA20 E062 70B4 616B 43E3 562A FE3A 6293 62C2

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost