It has been a few months, but I've finally released version 1.2 of simpleness. The Simple Nessus Scanner and Reporting Web Interface. There are quite a few enhancements:
- A new cleaner style and look
- The ability to create custom nessusrc files (per user)
- New configurable parameters, per server.
--- Status - shows progress being made on fixing vuln
--- Owner - assign an owner to fix a vuln
--- Deadline - assign date to have vuln fixed by
- When viewing any given vuln, you can now view all hosts that are also affected by that vuln.
- Other improvements to make things easier
simpleness homepage: http://tech.stlsawall.com/index.php/?page_id=11
You can also now discuss simpleness at http://groups.google.com/group/simpleness
I've simply created this app to make my life easier at work. Feel free to use it, or not. I want to thank Kartik Puri for all the help and suggested enhancements he's given me over the past few months. His help and ideas have definitely made this application a lot better.
This has made using nessus really simple and more efficient.