Fatal error in constants.php on line 33

sawall

Oct 2, 2006, 9:29:14 AM10/2/06
to simpleness
Starting on October 1, 2006, you are probably seeing this error in
simpleness version 1.2:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: data() in
/srv/www/htdocs/audits/includes/constants.php on line 33

I had a typo in the constants.php file. I misspelled "date" by
accidentally typing "data".

An updated copy of constants.php can be downloaded here:
http://tech.stlsawall.com/docs/nessus/constants_1.2_fix.tar.gz

Simply overwrite the file constants.php in {www root}/audits/includes/
with the new file provided in the above link.

Thanks,
Chris

Kartikeya Puri

Oct 2, 2006, 12:19:47 PM10/2/06
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
yup... sorry i could not send you the follow up for it... I did check and correct the typo there...forgot to write back a mail about the same.

drink.I fool so feelish and da drunker i stand here da longer i get..