Installing Simpleness with split web services

zer0signal

Mar 29, 2009, 8:58:27 PM3/29/09
to simpleness
I am going to be attempting to set this up with a secure apache
frontend and NESSUS/MYSQL and other tools running on a internal
services system behind a secondary firewall. If I have any problems
Ill post them but hopefully I will be able to provide you with a
tutorial that maybe you could add to your site. Good work btw I
really like this setup!

sawall

Mar 30, 2009, 10:33:11 PM3/30/09
to simpleness
Good luck. Let me know how it turns out.

sawall

Chilcott, Mike

Mar 31, 2009, 6:06:58 AM3/31/09
to simpleness
Has anyone been able to get this running under Nessus v3?

I am getting ready to install this, and was wondering what version of Linux to use? I am a newbie, and want the least number of problems during the install and associated apps....

Thanks - Mike

prohibited.

sawall

Apr 3, 2009, 2:52:21 PM4/3/09
to simpleness
Mike -

Have you tried this yet? I've not used it with Nessus v3 yet. All my
testing was originally done on SuSE 10.x. Don't forget to install
PHP.

The one thing that may cause an issue is I believe in v3, they changed
a lot of stuff to use XML, so I'm not sure how that will work yet with
the current version of simpleness. It'd be interesting to find out.

I have had zero time lately to try and work on this. Let me know how
it goes.

sawall

On Mar 31, 5:06 am, "Chilcott, Mike"

Chilcott, Mike

Apr 3, 2009, 3:29:55 PM4/3/09
to simpl...@googlegroups.com
Not yet. Just wanted to know the os. Let u kn next week