Re: Comment on GettingStarted in simplejpa

simp...@googlecode.com

Apr 22, 2011, 11:37:35 AM4/22/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Comment by mathieu.debrito:

hi guys !
What do you mean by "Create a file called simplejpa.properties and put on
the classpath." ??
I created a file called simplejpa.propertie, I put it in a source package,
but what about classpath ?

Thanks and great job !

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/simplejpa/wiki/GettingStarted

Alex Guerreiro

Apr 22, 2011, 11:40:27 AM4/22/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
That's correct, the classpath is the directory where your classes are placed.

simp...@googlecode.com

May 27, 2011, 5:54:21 PM5/27/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Comment by j...@highvolumeseller.com:

This project bills itself as stable, but that was not my experience. The
library resorted to all this tomfoolery and logs all these messages about
S3 not being available and doing retries. But, when I write my own
HTTP-based DAOs into S3, I don't come across those problems.

simp...@googlecode.com

Feb 28, 2012, 1:53:37 AM2/28/12
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Comment by kentaro....@vccorp.net:

I got "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" with commons-lang3-3.1.jar.
(It doesn't include "org.apache.commons.lang.NotImplementedException".)
commons-lang-2.6.jar works well.