org.apache.commons.lang.NotImplementedException in EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager()

Brian N

Nov 25, 2011, 8:29:54 AM11/25/11
to SimpleJPA
Hi all,

I'm new to SimpleJPA, and have run Getting Started as best I can. But
I get the following error - does anyone have a clue on how to fix it?

-- Brian

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/
commons/lang/NotImplementedException
at
com.spaceprogram.simplejpa.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:
398)
at Main.main(Main.java:23)
org.apache.commons.lang.NotImplementedException
... 2 more

Nicholas Tolley Cottrell

Nov 25, 2011, 3:02:55 PM11/25/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you don't have Apache Commons Lang in your classpath…

Brian N

Nov 30, 2011, 4:41:25 AM11/30/11
to SimpleJPA
Hi,

> Looks like you don't have Apache Commons Lang in your classpath…

I think so. commons-lang3-3.1.jar is in my classpath, but I get this
error anyway?

-- Brian

Brian N

Dec 6, 2011, 1:33:14 PM12/6/11
to SimpleJPA
I just checked again, and commons-lang3-3.1.jar is in my classpath...

Nicholas Tolley Cottrell

Dec 7, 2011, 12:11:16 PM12/7/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, looks like that is too new… try commons-lang-2.x

Brian N

Dec 8, 2011, 3:41:18 AM12/8/11
to SimpleJPA
Hi,

> Yeah, looks like that is too new… try commons-lang-2.x

That did the trick! Thank you very much!

-- Brian