Maven integration problems - how can I help

Al Briggs

Jan 28, 2011, 11:52:09 AM1/28/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to help with the maven issues - for me this is such a key part of a Java library nowadays.

I can sort out the POM and help get things working smoothly if anyone wants my help - I have already changed the latest version to get it working better but would be nicer to be able to put this up in a repo so that others can access it.

Al

Travis Reeder

Jan 28, 2011, 4:25:30 PM1/28/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Al,

If it's small changes, would you mind submitting a patch?

Travis Reeder

Jan 28, 2011, 4:26:48 PM1/28/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Or if you plan on helping ongoing, I could give you commit access.

grouchal

Feb 1, 2011, 3:25:40 AM2/1/11
to SimpleJPA
I am very happy to help ongoing as accessing SimpleDB via JPA is very
important to a product we are building and would like to be able to
help fix bugs etc.

What do I need to do to become a committer?

Al

On Jan 28, 10:26 pm, Travis Reeder <tree...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or if you plan on helping ongoing, I could give you commit access.
>

> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Travis Reeder <tree...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Al,
>
> > If it's small changes, would you mind submitting a patch?
>
> > On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Al Briggs <grouc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I'd love to help with the maven issues - for me this is such a key part of
> >> a Java library nowadays.
>
> >> I can sort out the POM and help get things working smoothly if anyone
> >> wants my help - I have already changed the latest version to get it working
> >> better but would be nicer to be able to put this up in a repo so that others
> >> can access it.
>
> >> Al
>
> >> --
> >> .

Travis Reeder

Feb 8, 2011, 12:06:17 AM2/8/11
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Al, you're now on the committer list. Welcome!

Domnic Savio

Apr 8, 2015, 4:30:54 PM4/8/15
to simp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Al,
I am currently trying to use SimpleJPA in my POM. I am not able to download it. I get an error if I do,
 <dependency>
      <groupId>SimpleJPA</groupId>
      <artifactId>SimpleJPA</artifactId>
      <version>1.6-SNAPSHOT</version>