intersection keyword not working

zeigleml

Apr 9, 2012, 2:33:54 PM4/9/12
to simp...@googlegroups.com
I am persisting an object in simpleDB using simpleJPA.  One of the properties on the object has multiple attributes (i.e. it is a List).  It is getting persisted properly.  I would like to do a query on it.  When I query on only one of the entries on the multi-valued attribute it works properly.  When I query on two values in the list, an "or" will work, but an "and" will not.  The query simply doesn't return anything for "and".  After reading about simpleDB, it appears this shouldn't work.  I need to do an "intersection" in my query.  I can use "intersection" manually using a query tool and it works.  When I try this with simpleJPA I get exceptions around the "intersection" keyword.

Is "intersection" supported in simpleJPA?  If not, are there any other workarounds?