Extending Simple.Data to provide support for SingleStore

Balachandar Ganesan

Oct 21, 2022, 12:54:07 AM10/21/22
to Simple.Data
Hi,
I would like to extend Simple.Data to provide support for the database SingleStore. I picked the Master branch code and compiled in 4.8 and got plenty of errors?. Should I version 4.0 only for Simple.Data please advise.

Else if I need to pick few only needed projects that contain base classes and then do implementation for singlestore, What projects I need to pick.

Please advise.

Simple Data Compilation Errors-3.JPGSimple Data Compilation Errors-1.JPGSimple Data Compilation Errors-2.JPG