Re: [SimpleRecord] Delay in a record being accessible

Travis Reeder

Mar 21, 2011, 1:09:14 AM3/21/11
to simple...@googlegroups.com

SimpleDB has eventual consistency, you should read about that a bit. You can pass :consistent_read=>true to the find method to use SimpleDB's consistent read feature not without some drawbacks though. You can try sleeping for a second after the save or call find with consistent read right after the save too.