Just simple note of gratitude...

Jason M. Hanrahan

Aug 9, 2013, 6:27:48 PM8/9/13
to simple-php...@googlegroups.com
For someone used to writing applications in Zend Framework... I had a small project come through this week where ZF would have been overkill. As far as classes are concerned, I really didn't have the time to write everything. I stumbled upon the Simple PHP Framework and all I have to say is I am in love. It worked out perfectly. The code is well documented, easy to understand. Zero learning curve.

Thank you to all who have contributed, it really is a piece of art. I will continue to utilize this awesome little framework.

That's it, just wanted to share this with the group.

Thanks again!

Jason

Tyler Hall

Aug 9, 2013, 7:26:19 PM8/9/13
to simple-php...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jason! I (we) love hearing about success stories like yours. There are definitely websites that call for frameworks like Zend, but so often there are smaller one-off projects that just need to get done quickly and simply.

Feel free to send in any feedback you have.  And we're always happy to accept pull requests and patches.

Cheers.
Tyler

-RTH (via thumbs)