PDO version of Database Class

Max Fierke

Sep 11, 2011, 6:53:29 PM9/11/11
to simple-php...@googlegroups.com
I'm writing a content management system built on Simple PHP Framework. I've rewritten many parts of the Database class to use PDO (PHP Data Objects) in order to support more database types than MySQL. My current version only uses SQLite or MySQL databases, but adding support for others only requires the addition of a few lines of code in the contructor and the Connect() function.

Note: This version has all the readDB and writeDB objects removed in favor of a single database object for both reading and writing. Sorry if you depended on those features.

Grab it from my Github!

Tyler Hall

Sep 11, 2011, 7:05:07 PM9/11/11
to Simple PHP Framework
Thanks for the contribution, Max. I'm sure people will find it useful.

Cheers.
Tyler