Class 'User' not found

Arne Diegenbach

Mar 30, 2015, 3:28:32 PM3/30/15
to simple-php...@googlegroups.com
Latest master checked out, installed db and config. I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'User' not found in /Users/arne/Sites/radioshaker/includes/class.auth.php on line 25

Sorry for this beginners question - I can't find the class myself, what did I miss?
Running PHP 5.5.14 on OSX

Tyler Hall

Mar 30, 2015, 3:29:52 PM3/30/15
to simple-php...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that. Looks like it went missing during the latest spring cleaning effort. I've updated master on GitHub.

Cheers.
Tyler

Arne Diegenbach