Error in tracking the arm when the person is holding a box OpenNi Matlab

Hussein Haggag

May 18, 2014, 9:30:54 PM5/18/14
to simple-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been using OpenNi in Matlab in the last period. Couple of days ago I faced a big obstacle to my work. I was capturing depth videos or .oni video of the tracked skeleton and then I was supposed to hold a box and when I hold it the arm tracking started to be totally wrong as shown in the attached picture. So, I'm asking if there are any way to overcome this problem where the arm will be tracked normally when a box is hold in the hand? So if anyone could please advise?
problem2.png