3Gear SDK: Configure Depth Video Mode

p.scho...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2014, 3:24:46 AM9/24/14
to simple-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I use the 3Gear SDK for hand tracking for a while now and during development I found out that the video mode for the sensor is always set to 320x240 pixels at 30 frames per second (for the depth image stream).
When I start the hand tracking server a line in the command window says:"OpenNI2: Current video mode is 320x240 (30 fps, pixel format PIXEL_FORMAT_DEPTH_1_MM) for depth stream.".

I tried the SDK with the PrimeSense Carmine 1.09 and Asus Xtion Pro Live sensors. Both sensors showed the same behaviour.
Does anybody know, if it is possible to configure the video mode in order to capture a depth image with a resolution of 640x480 pixels?
In the specifications of both sensors it is said, that they are capable of this.
In an OpenNI application it was no problem for me, but I can't figure out how to do it with the 3Gear SDK.

Kind Regards
Phil