problem with a redirection in url in menu option

victor....@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2013, 7:00:41 AM2/12/13
to simple-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi I have a problem with simple navigation. In my menu option is defined one url but depending on other external things (if a user get in for the first time or not) it has to go to that url or redirect to another one. When you have to go to the redirected url the simple navigation menu doesn't work.
Anyone has done something like this or know how to fix it?

Thanks!!

Andi Schacke

Feb 12, 2013, 7:26:21 AM2/12/13
to simple-n...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean exactly by "simple navigation menu doesn't work"?

Andi

victor....@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2013, 7:58:12 AM2/12/13
to simple-n...@googlegroups.com
I mean for example i have a primary menu option named "books" and two secondary menu options "fiction" and "action". Depending on external things when clicking books the url can be redirected to another url. If that happens the secondary menu options are not expanded. It doesn't work as the normal menu options (without redirections) that work fine.

Andi Schacke

May 13, 2013, 4:06:20 AM5/13/13
to simple-n...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply, are you still having issues with this?

Andi