show breadcrumbs only if it contains more than on item(link)

venkata reddy

Nov 12, 2012, 8:44:48 AM11/12/12
to simple-navigation
Is it possible to show the breadcrumbs only it contains more than one
item(link) ?

Andi Schacke

Nov 26, 2012, 4:09:34 AM11/26/12
to simple-n...@googlegroups.com
Not out of the box, unfortunately... The initial purpose of simple-navigation was to render navigations. The ability to render breadcrumbs was only added through a custom renderer. So for a navigation, it never makes sense to render the navigation only if a level 2 navigation is active.

But on the other hand I think it would be pretty easy to create a custom renderer based on the current breadcrumbs renderer (SimpleNavigation::Renderer::Breadcrumbs) where you can implement this behaviour. If you need more help with this, let me know...

Andi