Re: [simple-navigation] Wrap Sub Nav in span tag

Andi Schacke

Jan 30, 2013, 3:35:11 AM1/30/13
to simple-n...@googlegroups.com
I guess you have three options:

1) Write a custom renderer which generates exactly the html output
that you need (see SimpleNavigation::Renderer::List for a starting
point)
2) Change simple-navigation to accept a name generator for each item,
then send a pull request…
3) Change simple-navigation to take an option :apply_generator =>
false where you don't need it in the config file…

For 2) and 3): please fork, change and send a pull request :-)

Andi