Encoding of Text Features (Embeddings)

Dennis Pickert

Apr 25, 2023, 7:10:34 AM4/25/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Gus,

I would like to ask, if you can share some insights (papers, links) about text features and how they get encoded?
E.g: Is SimpleML using pre-trained embeddings like https://tfhub.dev/google/universal-sentence-encoder/4 ?

Looking forward,
Dennis

Richard Stotz

Apr 27, 2023, 9:06:10 AM4/27/23
to Dennis Pickert, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Dennis,

Simple ML for Sheets uses native text features for Decision Trees as explained in this paper from our team.
Best,

Richard

Dennis Pickert

Apr 28, 2023, 12:08:15 PM4/28/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Richard,

many thanks. Explains it perfectly fine :)

Cheers,
Dennis