Spotting Abnormal Values

Connor LaPlante

Jun 28, 2023, 12:57:04 PM6/28/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
I just was messing around with ML for sheets for the first time since finding out about it last night. Used the "spot abnormal values" feature on some weekly fantasy football FPTs data I had. So now I have the abnormality scores column and the Pred Most Likely column. My question is what exactly is going on under the hood in this? how Is the Pred Most Likely calculated?

Luiz Gustavo Martins

Jun 28, 2023, 1:01:38 PM6/28/23
to Connor LaPlante, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Connor,

the idea behind the Spot Abnormal values is explained here: https://simplemlforsheets.com/task_spot_abnormal_values.html#how-is-abnormality-computed

hope it helps and good luck on the fantasy football! (if you win please let us know!!!)

cheers

    Gus