First time use of Simple ML Sheets an enourmous success for plantation work

Berns Buenaobra

Jan 2, 2023, 4:11:36 AM1/2/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
I can only have the praise to the people at Goggle in Switzerland who came out of this add-on. Learning ML could be tough as it is extremes - one school is heavy theory that remained to be theory on the other end too shallow and could be pretentious of its actual use. Id say they did a good balance! The tutorial was on spot and easy to follow. Something like a professional worker in the plantation who keep and monitor yield with agronomic variables and timing or events of application and its expected final yield.

Thanks for this!

Regards,
Berns B.

Luiz Gustavo Martins

Jan 2, 2023, 6:50:00 PM1/2/23
to Berns Buenaobra, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Thanks Berns!

We are very happy that you liked Simple ML for Sheets!!
Keep the feedback coming and spread the word! We have many cool ideas to keep improving the add-on and feedback like yours definitely helps us keep motivated!

cheers

    Gus