How to automate forecasting future values

Aishwarya Raghavan

Feb 21, 2024, 12:47:22 PMFeb 21
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi,
I used Simple ML for Sheets to forecast future values and the results are great!

Now I have to repeat this process for 10 different countries and 4 different dimensions. Is there a way I can do this at scale, perhaps import my model to colab or access the API via colab?

I looked at advanced tasks like exporting models but those options seem specific to decision tree models and not applicable to time series models like ARIMA & ETS.

Thanks!