Forecasting available on Simple ML For Sheets!!!

Luiz Gustavo Martins

May 11, 2023, 6:39:30 AM5/11/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed already, Simple ML for Sheets just got an updated version and the main  new feature available is Forecasting!!! 🎉 🥳

Forecasting was the most requested feature since we launched Simple ML in December and we are very happy to deliver it to our users!

With just two clicks you can forecast future data on your time series and visualize it on a chart in just a couple of seconds!

You can check out the new tutorial here: https://simplemlforsheets.com/tutorial_forecast.html

or even better, watch our Google IO session explaining the feature here: https://io.google/2023/program/e695ebdd-b968-4b85-98d9-0a722892e842/

Even our little mascot 🦉 decided to do a guest appearance!! (can you spot her?)

Please keep the feedback coming! We want to make Simple ML the best tool for our users and keep bringing ML in a simple way to all users!

cheers

  Simple ML for Sheets team