Issues with date formatting - (Forecasting)

Santiago Delgado

May 8, 2023, 4:52:37 PM5/8/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hello Team,

First, thank you for this awesome tool. We are exploring the various applications this tool could be leveraged into.

Currently I am attempting to process a simple data set (i.e. 200 rows of dates, and a number value). Receiving the error note including when testing all holiday situations including 'No Holiday' and 'Global Holiday'.

Error: Cannot extra holidays from the given dates. It is possible those dates are outside of the known holidays. Please disable the holiday detection in the advanced options with "Holiday=No Holiday". Details: DeHoliday: Deholiday trend DeHolidayBySmoothing: MapFixedHolidayDateToIndices: Current holiday duration is 259200000000 usecs, which is not a multiple of the timestamps frequency 2678400000000000.

One odd note, when copy and pasting the same values (dates, and numbers) into a forecasting tutorial sheet, the forecast functionality runs and has no issue. Should I have the figures in a specific format?

Thank you !

Luiz Gustavo Martins

May 10, 2023, 6:54:11 AM5/10/23
to Santiago Delgado, User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Santiago

Thanks for the feedback on Simple ML for Sheets

Can you share the spreadsheet with me so we can test it out? (please remove any private information, just the simplest spreadsheet that the error still happens would be perfect!)

cheers

    Gus