Received Task Failed Error: DeHoliday

Jagjit Singh

May 1, 2023, 1:05:13 PM5/1/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi,

I tried "Simple ML for Sheets" features and I am keep getting an error "Error: DeHoliday: Deholiday trend DeHolidayBySmoothing: MapFloatingHolidayDateToIndices: Current holiday duration is 864000000000 usecs, which is not a multiple of the timestamps frequency 259200000000. RequestId=3."

User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)

May 11, 2023, 6:10:45 AM5/11/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
Hi Jagjit,

Thanks for the feedback on Simple ML for Sheets
We've update a version yesterday (0.4.2) that may have addressed this issue you reported, can you take a look and let me know please?

cheers

    Gus

Jagjit Singh

May 11, 2023, 12:26:40 PM5/11/23
to User Group | Simple ML for Sheets (Public)
It worked. I had to change the Holiday option to "no holiday" and it worked.

Jagjit Singh | Partner Engineer | jag...@google.com |